We are professional gardeners guided by correct horticultural practices for optimum health and beauty of your perennial beds throughout the growing season.
- Although the start and end of our season are dictated by nature, we aim to begin soon after St. Patrick’s Day in March with spring clean ups, and end the week before Thanksgiving in November with fall clean ups.
- Our monthly maintenance schedule is pre-scheduled May-October. Once we find the best frequency to meet your needs and budget, you will know which days to expect us May-October.
- If you’d like us not to come on one of our regularly scheduled visits, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice to avoid a visit charge.
- We have a $100 monthly maintenance invoice minimum.
- If you anticipate a monthly total less than $100 you may want to consider spring and fall clean ups only, with a mid-season visit if needed.