An attractive, well-crafted landscape substantially increases the value of your home and enhances your quality of life. The design process allows you to plan and visualize your new landscape design ideas before any work begins.
You’ll enjoy the fun of being involved in the landscape design process, and you will benefit from a design based on your unique site and personal preferences.
Whether you plan to install yourself or have your landscaping installed by professionals, a plan is vital to ensure successful results. With the completed design in hand, you’ll know exactly which trees, shrubs, perennials and hardscape elements to put where…no more guessing at the nursery or money wasted on the wrong plants.
It will pay for itself with:
- Increased cost efficiency
- Less wasted labor
- The right plant in the right place
Discover the Ease & Beauty of working with Nature
Before & After
Before & After
Our designer meets with you at your residence to discuss needs and wants, your vision and goes over what we can offer. We will make every attempt to understand what you want, and would love for you to:
- Show us pictures
- Tell us about the things you’ve seen and liked
- Share any strong likes or dislikes
All these things contribute to the creative process and pave the way to your vision. Then we can determine if what you envision is affordable, practical, functional and aesthetically pleasing.
We determine the scope of work and a fair price for your project and you pay half at this time for us to start working on the design. Once you make this commitment, we take a property analysis, and formal measurements.
Design: Computer Aided Designs (CAD)
- Price determined by area to be addressed, parameters of site, complexity of elements desired in design
- One round of revisions is included in the price
- We select adapted and native plants with long season interest, low maintenance requirements, water-wise, and deer resistant
- Plants proven to be available and suited to local conditions
- We make a point of creating landscapes that are aesthetically pleasing at all times of year